2009 Fantasy Football Veterans League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Percy Harvin's a dynamic playmaker, all I need for him to do is score EIGHTY ****ING POINTS tonight and I'm right back in this mo'fo... :mad:

I was up by about six on Bernie's Bad Team this morning, I just logged in and now I'm down by about seven!?!? What gives? The Monday night game has not even started yet. I'm confused.

That was a fun game to game to watch. Lots of great plays. Congratulations on the win Bernie, keeps my head from getting too big. ;) :mug:

Turns out it was actually the Dolphins challenge that won it for me. Took a TD away from the receiver and gave Jones an easy six points on the next play. And I was actually praying for a Dolphins TD at the end. A field goal would've meant OT and more time for Brown to rack up points. Whew!

I was 100% sure it was $25, but about 1/2 said they thought it was $20. Five people have paid (including me) and we paid $25. (A couple actually paid a dollar more, to help cover those stupid paypal fees, but that's not necessary unless it's alot. I covered it last year).

BTW, I missed you in the draft!

Payment FINALLY sent. I sent 27 just in case.

Come on, guys. Coming on week 6 now, there's no reason to not have this taken care of.

I'm a guilty party, I confess. I'm stealing work time to pay bills this afternoon anyway, I'll get this taken care of. $30 to help offset some of those who only paid $20.

So...

Who's in first place in this league?

...And last place?

and I am, as always, mediocre. I even got beat by ReverandJC who had like 4players on bye, but had four of the remaining players all score about 25 points each. His defense even scored 25 points. First game he won, of course! I scored a respectable number of points, but I just can't seem to win very many games.

and I am, as always, mediocre. I even got beat by ReverandJC who had like 4players on bye, but had four of the remaining players all score about 25 points each. His defense even scored 25 points. First game he won, of course! I scored a respectable number of points, but I just can't seem to win very many games.

Yeah, but you beat me, and soundly!

BUMP
Looks like we have a few good games on tap today....Good luck everyone

Hey- for the three of you who still haven't paid, or contacted me to make arrangements for payment- we'll be posting your names and starting to ridicule you. C'mon already! The season is almost half over.

Hey- for the three of you who still haven't paid, or contacted me to make arrangements for payment- we'll be posting your names and starting to ridicule you. C'mon already! The season is almost half over.

63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

Jesus H. Christmas.

What are the average scores in this league? 80-85 per game?

My opponent each week has scored:
Week 1: 113
Week 2: 79 (won that one :rolleyes:)
Week 3: 90
Week 4: 131
Week 5: 116
Week 6: 125 and counting...

Cripes, my team's mediocre as ****, but can y'all please stop ganging up on me?

Might be time to change your team's handle again Yooper, it looks like Tom Brady no longer sucks.

You're way behind me, HPD. I changed it by the end of the first half, when he already racked up more than 33 points. My team had a good day. I knew Shiancoe would one day get some points, since Brett Favre loves throwing to his TE.

I figure if Knowshon gets me 46.60 I might have a chance against ya yoop. In the meantime, thanks for the -0.22 Donovan.

Meh, I prefer getting beaten by women over men anyways. May I call you Mistress Yooper?

whipping.gif

I figure if Knowshon gets me 46.60 I might have a chance against ya yoop. In the meantime, thanks for the -0.22 Donovan.

Meh, I prefer getting beaten by women over men anyways. May I call you Mistress Yooper?

whipping.gif

Yeah, I sorta kicked your ass today. Makes up for the tremendous ass-whoopin' I got from ReverandJC last week. I'm still only in like 7th place, so I don't think this is going to turn me around, but it sure was fun!

well if mr rivers can get me 30pts or so i might be able to make this match interesting. i could use some help from t gonzales tonite also.

Ok, only one person hasn't paid their share.

I say that if you don't get on it, and pay NOW, then your name will be mentioned here, and you'll not be allowed to play next year.

Not only that, if you win, it'll take longer to pay out your winnings than you can even begin to imagine. I'll send $1 a week for 100 weeks. (Or however much the winnings are, as I can't even remember what we decided on, since I knew I wouldn't have a prayer of winning!) :D

Yikes. Looks like my team is back to normal. Just got spanked big time by the altar boys.

Seriously? Carson Palmer, 5 td's? Ouch.

yeah well you must of cursed my team good last week bernie,,the_bird is now kicking my bass:(

how come i start fine then fall like a stone every yr after byes start going???

Latest posts

Back