20 Questions: Beer Edition!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a style typically associated with craft beer?

(before you tell me that's not a specific enough question, you asked me the same question verbatim ;))

Qhrumphf said:
Is it a style typically associated with craft beer?

(before you tell me that's not a specific enough question, you asked me the same question verbatim ;))

No. (There's a reason I told you it wasn't specific enough.)

To be honest I'm not exactly sure, but I can say that they are typically lagers.

I'm a little confused by the question/answer here...

Was the question as to whether or not they use lager yeasts? Or whether or not they're lagered (cold conditioned)? The answer leads me to believe that they typically use lager yeasts but may or may not actually be lagered. I just want to make sure that I'm not misunderstanding.

So....malt liquor?

Qhrumphf said:
I'm a little confused by the question/answer here...

Was the question as to whether or not they use lager yeasts? Or whether or not they're lagered (cold conditioned)? The answer leads me to believe that they typically use lager yeasts but may or may not actually be lagered. I just want to make sure that I'm not misunderstanding.

So....malt liquor?

Yes, to everything.

Holds/transfers liquid?

(Also, Qhrumphf, love the avatar. Ruddie can't fail!)

Well, since this thread is pretty much dead in the water, I'll just give y'all the answer. Fermwrap.

If anyone feels like keeping the game going, take the reins.

Yeah didn't realize this one dropped off so hard :D

I got one. Let's get this going again.

Latest posts

Back