$20 labels that will last forever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoreman

Reaction score
Just saw a ton of posts on labels - go with vinyl - go with http://www.stickerguy.com

I've done 2 labels there - one of the I won some stuff on the BYO label contest - just put your brewery name and some sort of design.

Then just put the small circle stickers on bottle caps.

Waterproof labels that never come off

Here's the $20 horizontal one

image-1182010533.jpg

$40 for these ovals - the are great for 22oz as well as 12 oz. they say 250 stickers I've still got two big stacks of these.

image-2088632320.jpg

Those labels rock, truly. However, I don't think I can justify paying as much for the labels as what is inside the bottle! I need a sugar momma!

Thanks but just think of it as a one time purchase these never come off your bottles and don't fade - people will spend $20 on inkjet ink in no time

I could see doing that for neck labels, but I like to make new ones for each batch. Gives me something to do while yeasties are doing their work :D

I've been wondering how I'm going to do that, I was thinking of drawing stuff and using clear tape XD once I establish myself as a confident brewer I'll look into this more thoroughly. Thanks!

Back