• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 2 Vessi Fermentors (free)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animalwonder

Reaction score
Free to whoever can pick them up. 2 fully functioning vessi fermenters, including bottling attachment.

Location is Woodbury Minnesota.

Attachments

• B5DCA045-3D36-483F-8572-339FB1FA8EEF.jpeg
    B5DCA045-3D36-483F-8572-339FB1FA8EEF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I can only see the second photo. How heavy are they?

I believe there’s only one picture posted. The fermenters are made to serve from.

Can’t believe these aren’t gone yet!! OP states they’re fully functional! I know there’s got to be someone in his area that could use a nice “free” upgrade! 😎

One last link..this one has a pretty good video. They’re self contained, temp controlled fermenters that can be served from, or you can bottle or keg from them. If they’re not gone by this weekend, it might be road-trip time for me! 😆

Link <<

One of those pages has pictures with dimensions and says 150 lbs. They're on casters too. Hmmm, maybe need to rent a U-Haul and plan a road trip.
Link w/ pics

Great idea! I’ve had great success with these, but am downsizing and don’t have room at my new place. I can certainly help load them.

Great idea! I’ve had great success with these, but am downsizing and don’t have room at my new place. I can certainly help load them.
wondering if these are still available?? i have one vessi already so it would be awesome to have 2 more so i can do multiple batches!

Loading was my problem or I would have grabbed one. My boy is not always wanting to road trip with his dad and I am not young anymore where I could lift and put that in the truck. Damn

Communication is key on something like this if you truly want them. Getting help to load them on his end can usually be arranged fairly easily. I would ask the OP if there’s an option of paying a neighbor friend or son 20 bucks or so to help lift the 2 quickly into a truck. It would be money well spent, and easy money for a couple minutes of work for them. Once they’re loaded, you’ve got all the time you need on your end to arrange help.

Last edited:
I can pick it up Saturday if that works for you

I work for a major airline, I fly for free, and MSP is one of our major hubs! Someone better jump on these pretty quick before I find a one way rental! 😁

Latest posts

Back