2 Player Mode Cincy Pale Ale label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alliemackie

Reaction score
My first foray into beer label design. I'm pretty pleased with it.

The artwork is the interior of the Union Terminal in Cincinnati. Google it if you're unfamiliar, it's beautiful. The QR code just leads to our profile on Untappd, if you're so inclined.

label-cincy2-sm.jpg

Label design is one of my favorite side effects of homebrewing as a hobby, lol. I'm already brainstorming ideas for the beer in the fermenter, though we want to withhold naming until we at least get a taste before bottling.

Finally labeled the bottled and tried the beer on Sunday. We brought a bunch of bottles over for family Thanksgiving and tested it at the same time as everyone else! Nerve-wracking for our first homebrew, but it was great. Lots of compliments on the label, excited to paint up my next one.

cincy-taste.jpg

Looking good!
I get ideas for beers through thinking of beer names sometimes. I just started making labels and yes, its just another part of the hobby to enjoy.

Nice label! Being originally from Cinicinnati appreciate the nod to Union Terminal.

Thanks guys, kind words! I'm pleased with it.

I had a friend from Cincy help me with ideas for the label, since I've only visited there once. I wanted something a little esoteric to those familiar with Cincinnati, plus the interior of the terminal is just beautiful.

Back