2 Player Mode Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alliemackie

Reaction score
I already made a post for our first label, but since designing labels is going to be a big factor of our brewing (I love designing them) I figured I would just make a master thread for them all.

So, to start things off right, here's a re-post of the first label. We did a variation of John Palmer's Cincinnati Pale Ale from How To Brew. It turned out weaker and more bitter than anticipated, but still delicious. The artwork is based on the interior of the Union Terminal in Cincinnati, which is just gorgeous.

label-cincy2-sm.jpg

Our second beer, an amber, we named Little Red because it turned out pretty weak, haha. (but we learned from it, so.) Still super tasty, just... weak. So the name stuck, and it made for a fun label design.

label-littlered.jpg

Working on sketches for our next beer's label, which should be a fun one... (see my sig).

Hope you enjoy! Comments and/or suggestions for future label ideas welcome. No tomatoes, please.

Newest beer: Bog Beast Brown Porter.

I was inspired when we opened our fermentation bucket on bottling day and found that the layer of krausen crud along the edge of the bucket was much greener and boggier than usual. Probably the hops, I dunno.
Tasty, tasty porter. Nice and simple. Not much to it, but tasty.

label-bogbeast-sm.jpg

These are all great....

Maybe you need to start a label design business...;)

These are all great....

Maybe you need to start a label design business...;)

Thanks!

Haha I already do illustration & graphic design work for a living, I'm a self-employed contractor. If folks want labels, I'll do them for a fee.

Though if a brewery wanted to pick me up part-time, that would be a-mazing.

I've been lazy posting. Here's our newest two.

Extra Hard Mode ESB. Our final extract brew and it turned out superbly for an extract brew. Really nice hop/malt balance. We finally tapped our video game nerd selves to make this label.
label-extrahard-sm.jpg

First all-grain brew: Brown Mage Ale! A really full-bodied nutty brown ale. So, so delicious. Our first beer that we feel could be marketable. :D The label is loosely based on Radagast from Tolkien's Middle Earth.
label-brownmage.jpg

Latest posts

Back