• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona (2) Kegs with holes in top cut out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewandowski46

Reaction score
I have a 15.5 gal US sanke keg that has a great hole cut in the top as well as a 40L(?) Euro style keg that also has a hole cut in the top. The euro style one is a little dinged up, and I started polishing it to see if I could get some of the scratches out of it. Seem to have thicker gauge steel used compared to the US style. The US style is in excellent condition.

They were destined to be part of a 3 vessel, Brutus style setup, with the 40L being used as a HLT. I had a change of strategy and ended up going with a Grainfather instead. I no longer need them. Only modifications were the main holes in the top, no other holes drilled in them so they are clean and ready for your external parts to go where you want.

Give me an offer, was thinking $100 for both, but am flexible on price. I'm a west-sider but work uptown Phoenix and can meet you around there as well. If you are thinking of going 3 vessel, think of these as they have the hard part done already :mug:

Latest posts

Back