• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 2 Faucet Jockey Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
2 Faucet Jockey Box for sale, preferably for local pickup (Frederick, MD). If there is no local interest within a few days, I'll consider shipping.

I purchased this used from another homebrew member that claimed it was either never used or that it was only used once (I don't recall). Other than cleaning and sanitizing, I've only used it twice myself. Other than taking some time to get the right serving pressure, it seemed to function just fine to me.

Willing to part with it for $180.

If you do decide you'll ship I might be interested. How do I figure out the shipping? What size/weight is it?
Thanks

-A

Dimensions are roughly 17"x22"x13", and weight is around 13lbs. That's including the faucets and other fittings. Just to be transparent, these are not high dollar SS Perlicks, but they're (what I guess to be) chrome plated faucets and fittings. The coils might be aluminum or SS, I'm not positive, to be honest. Is this a top of the line jockey box, with the highest quality components, no. Is it functional and fairly built, most definitely.

I know, I'm a terrible salesman, too honest for my own good. I just dont want any potential buyers to be disappointed.

I'm not too savvy in the ways of shipping, but it appears if I were to ship somewhere, say San Jose, CA...the FedEx (5day rate) appears to be just under $30.

I'd like to drop the asking price to $150, for a local pickup. If there's no interest within a few days, I'll be open to shipping as long is the buyer covers the shipping costs.

Thanks for the transparency, I appreciate it. Obviously I'd cover shipping.
LMK what you decide.
Thanks

-Andy

Latest posts

Back