2 Brews Travelers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
I have 2 friends that recently started out on an epic beer journey where they are going to visit 365 breweries across the US in 365 days.

You can follow their travels here:
http://brewstravelers365.com/

They are currently trying to even out the breweries they intend to visit per state are currently lacking in these states:

Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Washington, D.C.
West Virginia

If you know of any good local breweries/brewpubs in the area, could you let them know?

[email protected]

I'm pretty sure they would love the follows either way. Their intention after the traveling is to put out some sort of documentary, so keep an eye out for it!

Thanks!

The Iowa beer scene has really gotten big in the last 5 years. This site has a decent list of them

http://www.iowabeer.org/breweries/

I've been to most of them in (especially) central Iowa, or at least had their beers. Some of the beer connoisseurs I know say a lot of Iowa breweries play it safe for the BMC crowd. But I've also had some pretty darn solid brews from our breweries.

Kinda depends where in the state they'll be as far as wanting specific recommendations. :)

The obvious for Kansas would be Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City. I'm sure they already have that one though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

The obvious for Kansas would be Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City. I'm sure they already have that one though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah, I have family up there, so I suggested Free State in Topeka and Blind Tiger Brew Pub in Lawrence.

I'll send them a heads up on PA and DE breweries. Shouldn't be hard in PA, there's a ton of breweries in and around Philadelphia. Not much going on in Delaware besides the obvious, but there are a few good ones.

Back