• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 ball lock kegs, empty bottles, immersion chiller (Marietta, PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
Like the title says.

I have 2 ball lock kegs that are in decent condition (cleaned and stanitized, holds pressure, but some dents/stickers). I also have a set of O-rings for each to rebuild.

I also have a 3/8" immersion chiller thats about 23' long (screwed up the one end bending it). It has a garden hose fitting on one end, and no fitting on the other. Garden hose fitting is soldered on. I never used it (was an extra I was able to make). Some pics:

2010-09-29002624.jpg

2010-09-29002716.jpg

2010-09-29002706.jpg

I also have 2 cases of cleaned beer bottles. Most are delabled, but there are probably a dozen or so that still have labels on them.

I'm looking to get 100 for everything (2 kegs, o-rings, bottles and chiller). Local sale only in the York, Lancaster, Harrisburg area.

Reply here or via PM! :mug:

As of now I'd like to sell it as a bundle, but have had a lot of interest in just the kegs.

If it doesn't sell as a whole by the end of the weekend I'll start parting peices out.

Alright, will split up.

-Looking for 35 per keg (including the o-ring kit for each).
-30 dollars for the IC.
-Bottles are free (unless you want to trade a homebrew for them!)

Skylor is first to take them, followed by Funk if he falls through, followed by anyone else who posts here if both them fall through. Right now its first come first serve for the IC and bottles as no one seems interested in them yet.

Back