• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina 2.5 or 3.0 Gallon Kegerator For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iglehart

Reaction score
I have built myself a Keezer and need to get rid of my kegerator. This is a small single keg kegerator. I am selling the entire unit for pickup only. I don't want to part it out. That would require taking it apart and multiple shippings. I will ship the entire unit but I don't think that would be economical as its bulky and fairly heavy. Here is the description, I will add pictures this weekend
This is great for people who like to brew small 2-3 Gallon batches. I love it because I can try all different types of recipes quickly. It also is easy to transport to parties and fits nicely in the house almost anywhere.

Asking $350 for the entire READY TO USE kegerator. Just add beer. I am adding for FREE, not cost because I can't sell beer, a glass of my Sweet Sarah Brown Ale upon pickup. If you hang around you can drink 3-4 glasses. I am not responsible for your driving afterwards.

1 Small fridge
Its not new. I have had it for 5+ years. 2+ years as a kegerator. It works great, it you crank the temp all the way up you will freeze the beer. I have never had any issue with the fridge.

1 Aluminum 5# co2 tank, Empty.
I have had this for 2+ years and refilled 2 times. I got it from a swap out airGas.

1 Corney Keg 2.5 Gallon, AEB.
This is the top quality Italian key. I bough it new and have used it 1/2 dozen times. Seals well and in very good shape, no dings or scratches.

1 Taprite dual gauge co2 regulator
This is the taprite one with the red knob to adjust pressure. Never had any leaking issues, and its in excellent shape. I have a new o-ring which I installed just now.

1 Faucet
Basic chrome faucet

1 tap handle
Basic tap handle

2 lines, gas and beer
Gas line is in great shape, the beer is discolored. I am including a new beer line, but don't want to install it myself. Lines have clamps and gas/beer connections, one black and one grey.

1 shank
4 inch I think shank with nipple to attach beer line too. Not sure if this is SS but I think it is. I will check when I put pictures up this weekend.

I am also throwing in a bunch of old stuff I have for free. I don't have the exact list but I know I have a fermenting bucket. 3 or 4 bottle and 24 or so caps. plastic gas manifold, orange cap thingy for glass fermentor, bottle brush, bottle wand filler.

PM me or email.

Last edited:
Pictures

DSCN5305.jpg

DSCN5303.jpg

DSCN5302.jpg

DSCN5301.jpg

DSCN5300.jpg

DSCN5299.jpg

DSCN5298.jpg

DSCN5294.jpg

Sorry that is the wrong keg, that is one of my 3.0 Gallon ones. The one that comes with the kegerator is 2.5 Gallons

Latest posts

Back