1st beer from 1st brew....ohhhh my my , ohh Hell yes!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayerextreme

Reaction score
seems like its taken forever!!!! my 1st brew was from a brewers Best Russian Imperial Stout....and after being extremely careful with all the processes, I finally cracked the top on one...and when I heard that magical HISSSSSSSS, I knew I hit the mark!!!! taste was outstanding, wonderful carbonation, the creaminess of the head was awesome...and I was really surprised at the lacing that happened with my 1st attempt...that tells me that my processes, including the secondary fermentor is working....

thanks for all the great info and post that helped me make it this far!!!!

0904141925.JPG

Congrats on your first beer. I use the Brewers Best as well, the American Cream Ale is a good kit too.

Congrats! Kudos! It looks great ;) question: Did you read John Palmer's book "How to Brew" ? I would like to know if this was one of the secrets of your succes

Maybe you should send out samples to us to make sure you did a good job!

HA HA! Looks great enjoy and keep those fermenters full!!

seems like its taken forever!!!! my 1st brew was from a brewers Best Russian Imperial Stout....and after being extremely careful with all the processes, I finally cracked the top on one...and when I heard that magical HISSSSSSSS, I knew I hit the mark!!!! taste was outstanding, wonderful carbonation, the creaminess of the head was awesome...and I was really surprised at the lacing that happened with my 1st attempt...that tells me that my processes, including the secondary fermentor is working....

thanks for all the great info and post that helped me make it this far!!!!

Excellent outcome.:tank:

Title should read restarted ... dang tiny keyboards.

Congrats! Kudos! It looks great ;) question: Did you read John Palmer's book "How to Brew" ? I would like to know if this was one of the secrets of your succes

I sure did!!!!!! and probably 5000 posts/threads on this forum......and at least 5 hours of youtube videos.....

Its safe to say that keeping everything sanitized was my main priority, I was wanting to make a decent beer, but I really wanted to get the processes down..

and I can add that my second brew will be bottled this weekend, which was modified from it original kit, with added specialty grains, an extra hop...using a secondary for some additional dry hopping

life is good

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as i come cause i cant stay long.

Back