• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

18 qt (4.5 gal) SS kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyIguana

Ohio Homebrewers
Reaction score
Hello my fellow homebrewers. I'm selling a brand new (never used) 18 qt. Vollrath stainless steel stock pot. See below for all details:

Model: 3504 Optio SS Stock Pot with Cover
Capacity: 18 qt.
Guage: 21 Guage
Handles: Welded
Induction Ready: YES
Material: 304 Stainless Steel NSF
Top Diameter: 11"
Bottom Diameter: 11"

This pot was shipped to me with minor damage. There was a small dent on the bottom side-wall where the tri-clad bottom meets the stainless pot. I have tapped the dent out as best as I can using a brass ball-peen hammer. The pot will function absolutely perfect and is ready to go. There is still a slight cosmetic defect from the dent, but again, it will not affect performance.

Retail price on this is $63.99 + $18.00 shipping from www.webstaurantstore.com

I'm selling for $55.00 including shipping or $50.00 local pick up. Please let me know if you are interested. I will take cash, check, certified check, or money order. If paying with check, once it clears I will ship with tracking to your location.

I will post a few pictures this evening; I am at my office at the moment.

Attachments

• Steel Stock Pot with Cover.png
    Steel Stock Pot with Cover.png
    561.5 KB · Views: 78
Also going to include a FREW Reflectix insulation wrap for the kettle. There have been no cutouts made for valves, thermos, or any other fittings.
IMG_20180207_203611.jpg
IMG_20180207_203602.jpg

Back