• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15.5 gallon keggles for sale: brew kettle, hot liquor tank and mash tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy13

Reaction score
I have multiple 15.5 gallon keggles for sale. Currently have 3 ready to go and more will be available when we complete our new setup. They could be used as a hot liquor tank, boil kettle or a mash tun.

All come with sight glass with stickers to mark volume, thermometer, heat shield and 1/2" ball valve. HLT and BK are essentially identical, MT will come with a false bottom. Tops are cut off and ground down. We've used these so they have been tested for leaks.

Photos available upon request. I'm located in Carlisle, PA and am willing to deliver if buyer pays for my fuel or can do a local pickup. Located 30 mins from Harrisburg and Chambersburg, 1 hour from York, 1.5 hours from Lancaster.

Boil Kettle: $180
Hot Liquor Tank: $180
Mash Tun: $220

or take all 3 for $500

*we might also be interested in arranging a trade for corny kegs, a hop back, a plate chiller, a conical or possibly other equipment.

If interested, please post here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'd really like to unload these...anyone interested?

multiple.jpg

inside.jpg

outside.jpg

Snap lock, copper fitting on inside and lid not included.

I wouldn't be interested anyway due to location, but I think your prices are a little on the high side.

If they're a little high I'm definitely willing to negotiate, I just want to get rid of them to someone who will put them to good use. I was listing them a little cheaper than kegglebrewing.com which sells the BK and HLT for $275 and the mash tun for $399.95. Not 100% the same product of course but again I can come down a bit or trade for equipment I need.

I did a little more research of what they're going for on here and decided to lower the prices a bit. Thanks for the heads up.

Might be interested. You are a little far but may be worth a small road trip. I'll let you know.

I may find myself in the Baltimore area fairly soon depending on how many you're looking for and when. I could also meet you in York which is pretty close to half way.

my good friend is from carlisle...i'm working on a possible stand/burners/pumps purchase now. If i pull the trigger i would absolutely pull the trigger on a HLT/MT/BK...

Can you send additional pics (MT with false bottom, etc.) to my personal email? [email protected]

Yes sir. I'm brewing right now so as soon as I find some free time I'll grab photos for you.

awesome. thanks! He will be up in Carlisle the holidays starting next Friday or Saturday so I could have him check them out/purchase while he's up there.

I totally forgot to take pictures yesterday I will grab them as soon as I'm home from work tonight

I would be interested in purchasing these if the sale doesn't go thru...I'm in Ohio and could drive half way or 3/4 of the way to pick them up...I don't want to step on any toes so I'll wait to see if this sale goes thru...

Here are pics of the false bottom. I only have 1 MT with false bottom available, the rest are simply BK's or HLT's.

mash.jpg

mash2.jpg

willie1406, where in Ohio are you located and how many/which configurations would you want? I currently have 1 MT and 3 BK's/HLT's. As you can see from the pics on page 1, I have the kegs to create 4 more BK's/HLT's though.

It looks like pfish83 wants a MT, a HLT and a BK...so that would leave me with 1 HLT or BK currently ready to sell, and depending on what you're looking for willie1406 I could have the rest converted pretty quickly.

Let me know what's up guys and thanks for the interest!

I'm in northwest Ohio about 40 min south of Toledo.....I have a HLT but would like to have a MT and BK.....No rush really but I don't want to miss out on them....

thansk for the pics! Do you have an email that I can contact you on to work out details?

I have 1 left without the false bottom though. Don't really ever get to NY.

Sent from my MB886 using Home Brew mobile app

Hey ziggy13 just thought I should give you props on here so people that are interested in your kettles know they won't get a p.o.s kettle.....I got a BK and a MLT from ziggy13 this past weekend and they are great....as soon as I got them home I filled them up with water and fired up the heater and all works perfect....thanks for the quality kettles man

That is exactly where I got mine as well. Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notified when people reply to my threads.

Latest posts

Back