• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 14 gal morebeer cooled conical $400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaltim

Reaction score
14 gal, morebeer thermoelectrically cooled conical for sale. It can cool wort to 20 degrees below ambient temp, dropping slowly about 1-2 degrees an hour. It is all stainless steel and all openings are welded 1.5” TriClamp connections.

It has a 1.5” TC opening in the lid to drop in ingredients and for a blow off tube with included barb.
It has a 1.5” TC racking port with racking arm and racking valve for sampling and kegging.
It has a 1.5” TC butterfly dump valve on the bottom.
Also has a welded thermowell to use in conjunction with the included single stage temp controller. Thick insulation all around and insulated lid.

Comes with everything shown in the item pic, plus necessary components of the unit itself like lid crossbar clamp and power box.

A keg fits under the racking valve for gravity keg filling.

See pics. This is a great unit. I moved to a non temp controlled conical placed inside an upright freezer, so I no longer need this. This was used to ferment dozens of award winning beers.

Morebeer.com still sells these, but they are cooled and heated now (mine does not have heating capabilities), and they have a slightly different lid design. A new one is priced at $1500
https://www.morebeer.com/products/morebeer-temperature-controlled-conical-fermenter-14-gal.html

I’m pricing this to move at $400.
2018-12-01 12.08.59.jpg
2018-12-01 12.02.13.jpg
2018-12-01 12.09.04.jpg
2018-12-01 12.09.25.jpg
2018-12-01 12.10.44.jpg
2018-12-01 12.10.34.jpg
2018-12-01 12.09.32.jpg

Don't shoot an igloo liver in the foot but could you share any award recipes with me or the whole brewing community. It looks like you are a serious brewer and I could share a few winners with you if you wanted to test drive some Canadian recipes. T%hanks if you private answer me. I am building a new brewery so I am extended in the cash department. It also costs me 25% more or so to convert to US dollars and then the duty!!!!! You see my problem!

Back