• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 120V Small Batch Electric BIAB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlk47

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to sell my small batch custom built 120v 20a Electric BIAB setup. $150 as-is.

This is a 7.5 gal kettle designed to brew 2.5 or 3 gal all-grain batches with a 2000w element and Auber PID controller. Made many fine brews on this before I moved to a larger setup. Very compact design as all the parts fit right into the kettle for storage!

Looking to sell this locally in Southeastern Mass, cash only please. Please PM me with any questions.

thanks

thumb_IMG_1085_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1089_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1091_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1092_1024.jpg

This is going to be a random question, and a free bump, but does the top eye bolt for your sight glass get in the way of putting the basket into the kettle or removing it when full of grain? I ask because I just installed a sight glass on my bayou classic and have been afraid of installing the top support for fear of not being able to easily drop in and remove the basket.

Good luck with the sale! This is a really good deal for anyone out there wanting this type of set up.

This is going to be a random question, and a free bump, but does the top eye bolt for your sight glass get in the way of putting the basket into the kettle or removing it when full of grain? I ask because I just installed a sight glass on my bayou classic and have been afraid of installing the top support for fear of not being able to easily drop in and remove the basket.

Good luck with the sale! This is a really good deal for anyone out there wanting this type of set up.

You can't quite see it in the pic above, but I actually cut a notch in the basket just for that reason. That way when you drop the basket in you just have to line it up.

Hey guys, at this point I am looking for local pickup only. If I decide to ship I will let you know. Thanks!

Back