100th Post!!! WooHoo!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Timmy

Reaction score
Wow! 100 posts! :ban: I can't believe it! This is.......this...is....not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be. As a matter of fact, it's downright f'ing lame! Oh well. Gonna grab my beer and head over to the birthday party down the block. Everyone look away. Nothing to see here

Wow! 100 posts! :ban: I can't believe it! This is.......this...is....not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be. As a matter of fact, it's downright f'ing lame! Oh well. Gonna grab my beer and head over to the birthday party down the block. Everyone look away. Nothing to see here

100 posts already? And you don't know the rules?

Rule #1: Move to a secure location and post something to make the moderators happy. Preferably the female moderator. Thanks! :D

Rule #1: Move to a secure location and post something to make the moderators happy. Preferably the female moderator. Thanks! :D

I was going to do it for my 600th but I don't think you or the world is ready for my man bits to be displayed :D

I didn't know there were rules. Guess I should RTFM :D

Some people are whores and some aren't. :D

Hey, I resemble that remark!

There's a great post in a forum where Revvy realizes I've been here for a couple months, had over 400 posts and was just preparing to brew my first beer.

Back