• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100 better bottles - 6 gallon - $399 - fresno, ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for a pair...also how is everyone sending? Gift or no gift, who pays the fees?

Thanks for all of the interest in these bottles. I have received payment for 82 bottles. There are 18 bottles left and then thats it. When i receive payment for the 100th bottle I will post that they are gone and refund any payments that come in after that. Thanks.

Thanks everyone. You all have helped make this very easy. Everyone who paid prior to 7:30pm PST will start to see tracking numbers PM'd and/or emailed to them by tomorrow and I promise to have all packages shipped no later then Wednesday July 11th end of business day.

I started shipping today. For the most part tracking numbers are going to the email address that came along with the paypal payments. Please check your email for tracking info.

Thanks
John

So disappointing that I missed this! If anyone has a change of heart or if someone backs out (yeah, right) shoot me a pm! :p

I know you have a lot of orders to process. Just curious if you have gotten to shipping them out yet.

megalomani said:
Received my tracking number. I think they take a day or two before they have any info updated.

Ditto. Got a tracking # last night. I'm impressed at how fast & efficiently BrownDog got these out

just wanted to say a big thank you for doing this. Got my tracking # back on the 9th. looks like ill have delivery in MN on friday! Super fast shipping for all the work you had to do.

Man I went off the net for a few days and missed the PayPal info. Oh well ill guess ill have to wait till the next sale.

Same here. Got my tracking, haven't checked to see when it'll arrive. Very fast, very professional, great price!

Apparently working a tape gun is like riding a bike. I used to manage a shipping department and it all came right back to me. I hope everyone is happy with the bottles.

curious how much you made on all this and if you still think it was worth it! lots of work for you

Tuesday here, which I'm glad of. On vacation until tomorrow. Was slightly worried they would be delivered while I was out of town.

Back