• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 gallon-ish all grain system + accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester5

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just moved from Australia to Rhode Island and didn't bring my brewery with me so I am looking to get an all grain system setup and seeing what people have to offer. I probably want something too specific but who knows so if you are getting out or upgrading your system let me know what you have.

I am looking for a 3+ vessel 10 - 15 gallon system. Probably gas fired as I am planning to take it back to Australia in a couple of years unless you have a 240V system and I can get 240V in my rental property (TBA).

I'm in Rhode Island and would be looking to get something around early-mid February. I'm happy to make a weekend of a drive to pick it up if you are within a days drive or if you are willing to ship and it fits in my budget let me know.

I only brought my mash paddle and a few ancillary tools (hydrometers etc) so am interested in the brew system with fermenters, bottling buckets and the rest. Ideally all together. I'll probably source fermenting and lagering fridges and freezers locally.

I'm currently looking to spend around up to $1k so if you have something that fits PM me or let me know.

Thanks!

I have an electric 3 vessel system I'm willing to sell if the price is right. It is a Kal clone and does run on 240. Let me know if you have any questions or if you're interested. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390968977.782532.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390969167.457047.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390969193.779783.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390969219.414844.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390969243.686915.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1390969270.983324.jpg

Thanks for the offer it looks like a nice system but I've decided to start putting something together from scratch.

I have a 15 gallon Minibrew HLT & Mash Tun as well as a 15 gallon electric brew kettle. Let me know if you'd like to discuss this in more detail. Good Luck!!

Back