• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 10 Gallon Igloo and 52 QT Cooler HLT ***Free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
I've just upgrade my equipment to a keggle MT and no longer use an HLT, so I'm getting rid of this stuff. I've recently received some brewing supplies for my panel build for free, so I'm giving this stuff away to the first PMer for continued beer karma.

The 1st is a 10 gallon Igloo cooler. It doesn't come with any valves. It does show wear, but it doesn't hinder it's function at all. I used it just last week with no issues. It does come with the top which is fitted with a CPVC fly sparge set up (no pics of this yet). There is also an additional hole drilled above one of the handles that I was using to fill it up faster.

The 2nd is just a simple 52 qt cooler I was using as my HLT. It does has a crack around the exit port, but nothing a little food safe silicone wouldn't fix up. Also doesn't come with any valves.

Local pick up only please in the Chicagoland area. 1st PM to claim each item will get them. Thanks.

Note: 1st 3 pictures are the Igloo and after that are the cooler.

20140225_192148.jpg

20140225_192135.jpg

20140225_192140.jpg

20140225_192124.jpg

20140225_192120.jpg

Where in IL are you located? I'm interested in the rectangular cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm not interested, but wanted to say that it's really cool of you to offer up your old gear. I've helped a few people get started in the hobby by doing the same thing.

Where in IL are you located? I'm interested in the rectangular cooler.

I'm in Crest Hill which is just south of Romeoville off of I-55 and Weber Rd. Yes both coolers are actually still available. Let me know if you'd like one of them...or both :)

I'm not interested, but wanted to say that it's really cool of you to offer up your old gear. I've helped a few people get started in the hobby by doing the same thing.

I received some free parts for my electrical panel from a fellow member here, so I'm returning the favor to another. I'm more than happy to pass along this stuff. It's served me well so far.

Cool, give me a call/text when you have time 815-341-7503.

Haven't had contact with the person that was supposed to pick this stuff up in a week, so I'm saying it's still available. It's taking up space so it's going out for trash pickup on Monday if nothing is arranged by then.

Seriously, free brewing equipment and no one wants it....

so is the 10 gal igloo still avail? if so, i think i could make it your way to grab it. who doesnt want free gear!?

It is. Had a guy message me yesterday but nothing since. Someone let me know. Today is the last day.

Back