• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 1 tier brewing setup with everything you need for 10gal all grain batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonyluv

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is a custom propane setup that I designed myself and had other people help build. It's been used for about 50 brews and creates excellent beer.

It includes:
* Stainless steel rack with casters, pump mounts, three burner stations, three burners, electric control of burners and pumps, BCS-460 control board in a weatherproof case.
* BCS control with temp reading for boil kettle, mash tun, mash tun return and hlt. Control over each pump and MT and HLT burners.
* Two march pumps with output valves
* A boil kettle that's a modified 15gal Blichmann Boilermaker with added return port (with loc-line) and temp sensor port
* Hop mesh filter basket for boil kettle
* A mash tun that's also a modified 15gal Blichmann Boilermaker with added return port (with loc-line) and temp sensor port, includes false bottom
* A hot liquor tank that's a converted 15.5 gal keg with a large hole in the top, an added volume gauge and custom welds for liquid drain, liquid return (with loc-line) and temp sensor port

* a 30 plate chiller from duda with valves, temp probe and inline O2 intake/stone
* A stainless 50' coil for pre chilling
* Three fermentation vessels that are modified 15.5 kegs with a 6" ferrule on the top for each cleaning access and a 6" cap to match. In the cap are welded fittings with : 1/2" blowoff, pressure release valve, 1/8" racking cane, thermocouple sleeve and Co2 post.
* All connections have camlock fittings
* 11 hoses with camlock fittings on both sides
* Hose with sight gauge (used for return line on MT) and camlock fittings on both sides
* Triclamp inline stainless 0.5 micron filter
* A pre-filter for hose water
* 3 Corny Kegs - Ball lock

Asking for $2,000. All reasonable offers will be considered. Willing to split but only if the order includes the brewing rack.

Available in bay area, northern California and you'll need a truck.

Additional photos available on request.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_6287.JPG
    IMG_6287.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_20140709_170951.jpg
    IMG_20140709_170951.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 245
  • fermenter 2.png
    fermenter 2.png
    379.6 KB · Views: 224
  • fermenter.png
    fermenter.png
    356 KB · Views: 222
  • canvas.png
    canvas.png
    321.1 KB · Views: 202
Hey my man, awesome looking system. If you end up parting out, I might would consider one of the keg fermenters you've got. No pressure as I know the feeling of wanting to sell it all together.

Good luck,
Nick

Back