• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire 1/2" ID Reinforced Silicone Tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoCanSam

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have several hundred feet of new high pressure reinforced silicone tubing for sale. It's made by Helixmark, 0.50" ID by 0.80" OD, VWR catalog number 55566-108. This lot was OEM (made for a medical device manufacturer) and does not have the blue stripe.

https://us.vwr.com/store/catalog/pro...uct_id=4640006

The tubing can handle 430 PSI at 70 degrees F, and can withstand temperatures far in excess of 212F. It's listed for $816.79 for 25 ft. on the VWR web site.

I'm selling this for $3.50 per foot, which is less than I've ever seen it listed for on eBay. The lengths I have a range from 10 ft. to about 80 ft. This is the best brewing tubing I've ever seen, much better than the unreinforced tubing for sale by most shops. Should last forever if treated reasonably.

I've also got a lot of 316L stainless 1/2" mini tri-clamp tubing adapters. These are not new, but are in great shape. They work best with an "H" sized Herbie Clip (nylon hose clamp). I'm selling these for $6.00 each. I also have similar fittings that fit 3/8" and 3/4". Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks for looking...

Shipping will be by UPS or USPS. I only charge exact shipping.

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

How flexible is it? Propensity to kink? Does it have memory or will it lay flat?

It's pretty flexible and being reinforced, won't kink as easily as non-reinforced hose. It lays pretty flat (it's heavy).

I can back him up, it's very flexible and doesn't tend to sag when pumping hot wort through it. It's tougher when you are using the high flow camlocks, but heat it up first and they go right on. I will be ordering more.

Last edited:
This is the exact hose that I use in my system. I just wanted to chime in and say that I wouldn't use anything else other than this hose. I get great flow from my pump and easy to clean. If your looking for some hose, I deferentially recommend this one. :mug:

1427770507082.jpg

This tubing will last a long time. I've been using it for my own setup and it's much better than non-reinforced silicone or thermoplastic tubing. It's translucent, making it pretty easy to see the flow.

Latest posts

Back