What should I buy with Christmas giftcards?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penged

Reaction score
I'm about ready to try AG so I need a bigger pot(I have a 4 gal and a 2 gal). I could also use a NG burner(the grill is already NG freakin sweet) to eliminate propane tanks. I coud also use a CO2 setup(I'm tired of sharing one with my brother). Any other suggestions. FYI I have the mash tun built already.

Do you have some way to chill your wort? If not an immerison or couter-flow chiller should be the first thing you should get.

Yes I already have a wort chiller. I have a small pump and recirculate the ice water in a small tub. My Reverend was impressed with my green brewing technique

If your going to keg and not bottle in the future get all the corny kegs you'll ever need and some extras now as they are about all gone unless you want to pay LHBS prices for them. I just ordered another 4 pack of corny's, ($19 each) with $15 shipping call it part of my me to me x-mas gift program.
Fermenter the next big ticket item.

Back