need to vent fing people - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > need to vent fing people

Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
monty73741
Recipes 

Jan 2008
baltimore, md (dundalk)
Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

So I work in real estate. I am a manager of the c21 franchise. I recently became an associate broker. My dad owns the joint. Let me tell you I dont get to let stuff slide, like other people.

So i pull this agent in. She was doing a deal. the deal fell thru cause it was a short sale & the listing agent didnt know what the hell he was doing. So the buyers had decided to buy another property. Fine they can do that, but we had not gotten the release from yet from property one when their second property contract was accepted. Now i have 7 days to get their deposit into my escrow account or i;m in violation of the law. well this agent thought that since we had deposit one that it was fine. I was like no we needed a second deposit & we would refund them their first deposit when we get the release. This ****ing bitch got all pissed & tried to argue with me. I was so pissed. I;m not a hard ass I just want things done properly.

jason

Old 12-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #2
GroovePuppy

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Windsor, CA
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Dude, that wasn't a funny post at all. RDWHAHB!

Yet Another Keezer Build

Old 12-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
Laurel

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Seattle, WA
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I hate it when agents don't know wtf they're doing and put the office in violation of law. I work at an office as a receptionist, and half the time our agents won't get us Form 1's or 17's for our files, so we don't know that we "have" the listing until it's sold and we have to do 3x the work to clean up after them for being sloppy.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:49 AM   #4
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

that's not a rant. it's far too short and simple. you need to have more adjectives. "****ing bitch" doesn't quite cut it...and let that **** roll out for like 10 pages

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...