eBay Stainless Ball Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwb445

Reaction score
I ordered some 1/2" Full Port Stainless Ball Valves from eBay and when they came, the ball valves look to be a miniature/compact version.

The valve says WOG1000 on it, but when compared to the other ball valves I have, it is shorter and the metal is not as thick - it's kinda hard to tell in the pic It is full port, but the metal assembly is not the same.

dr3w3.jpg

Has anyone have any experience with these? I can't find anything online that looks like what I received.

Thanks!

That's pretty similar to what I've purchased of eBay before and they work just fine. In fact they help with not having so much bulk in the front when working.

I am not exactly sure what your asking or what thew problem is here but to be fair there's all sorts of different stainless valves on ebay There are lots of different people and companies selling different brands or manufacturers versions of the same stuff there..
Some are a lot better than others and price isnt really the determining factor either... I bought a lot of different ones there and now I pay close attention to the pictures to make sure I get a true full flow model without a restrictive hole thru the ball which some have... I just ordered another 3 port valve there a couple weeks ago. I believe 8 cfm are the full flow models when it comes to 1/2"

Latest posts

Back