Making CNC handles for custom labels here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tog

Reaction score
Hello, as examples of recent work in development:

5o5nx5.jpg

293frsk.jpg

2nbdbpk.jpg

I'd like to do a handle for someone for free to demonstrate to the community. Or if someone wants a sign that's great too. So I will do 1 free handle to see how it goes and if there is interest in buying some. I think many of these logos/graphics are very beautiful and would translate really well into 3d. Any volunteers? :)

Located in Winnipeg, Canada. I'm happy to ship. If you are interested go ahead and post a pic I would like a good community suggestion and also I need to decide that its a good first candidate.

Plochers looks easier but needs an outline. Or I guess it could be left as a square tap handle. The cup wouldn't be too hard to model in 3D. The problem with Otter is the bear requires NURBS which is really time consuming and it might be possible to raster to vector the bear but raster to vector only leaves a rough impression of original 2D picture. Since the bear is the center and important part of the logo I would hesitate. The retro design was 1/4 done in about 20 min but isn't too involved. I might end up cutting it out because it would be so fast.

This is a weird little tap handle that I um, "sculpted", and anyone can see I'm not exactly skilled in that area. So, if you'd like to make this considerably better, I'd be grateful, and you could impress the masses.

image.jpeg

Hi. Res old thread, I turned on the machine again.

I use Rhino 3D which is about the hardest software you could use.

I could use Blind Squirrel but its not ideal as far as geometry that I can do. Are there other people interested here

Back