EBIAB stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwill07

Reaction score
I finished building my stand yesterday. In short, it is a bottom draining keggle with a 5500W element running on 240V. I have a SS chugger pump attached for re-circulation, and it is all built into a single wooden cart.

Pics:
done-featured-e1466983633467.jpg

wheels.jpg

plumbing-detail2.jpg

The images all come from my blog, where I went into detail on building the stand, the control box, and the keggle.

Unfortunately, I haven't fired it up - I need my electrician to come in and swap out the breaker for a GFCI breaker first. Hopefully this weekend I can get to brewing!

Pretty sweet. I was thinking about something similar. Do you find it unstable when it on its wheels?

Pretty sweet. I was thinking about something similar. Do you find it unstable when it on its wheels?

A little bit, yeah. It would be a lot more stable if the wheels were on the outside of the frame, but because the wheels are inside it can store in a much smaller space. When it is in use though, the wheels even touch the ground.

Back