• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FERMENTATION CHAMBER; FREE(sort of)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 358
Pics uploaded to the HBT uploader appear to not be working as of sometime last night.

Pics uploaded to the HBT uploader appear to not be working as of sometime last night.

Thanks for clarifying that... I thought it was do to some windows update to my computer or something as it just started yesterday. As far as having view issues with posted pic's ..which I have never had before.

IF you want pictures to show up right now... you'll have to use an image host such as tinypic or postimage

I'm surprised no-one locally wants to grab that. Have you tried Craigslist? It's almost a sin to scrap it.

How do you chill it? With frozen bottles or a bag of ice in a bucket?

I like to use 1 gallon milk jugs from Costco they're square and fit right in the chamber, but I've even used several of the small liquid laundry detergent bottles stacked on top of each other they last forever

I'd take it, I have a smaller version, but not in my neighborhood.
Try selling it for $10, maybe someone will realize what a great deal it is.
I'd at least ask for a few home brews in trade....

Ok I'll try this one last time except this time it'll cost ya!
Your choice $10 or a few homebrews [emoji106]
It really would be a shame to pitch this thing and I really would hate to but my garage is only so big. Ready? Go!

Back