Re-introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluue13

Reaction score
Hey All,

Greg here from RI. I joined a while ago when i was attempting (key word) to make wine. I just don't have the time to focus on it anymore and I've recently in the past 2 years or so started making beer. I've found that I'm much better at it and after having done a few extract kits, I've upped my setup a little and moved on to all grain brew in a bag recipes.

SO I figured I'd come back around, read up a bit on what you fine brewers have done and contribute where I can!

Good to be back.

They always come back, proving one thing quite clearly! WE ARE THE HOMEBREWERS, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! :D I wound up here for pretty much the same reason. Got tired of waiting at least a year to sample my efforts in wine making. My wife & I adapted rather easily to beer brewing. I've moved on from kit-n-kilo, modding the snot outta those, to PB/PM BIAB beers. Even ancient ones We've got threads going on here, for example, of the extinct East German Kottbusser, the German gruit called Mumme' I'm doing a recipe for, even my German Dampfbier. And everything in between. This being the best Psycho circus in town, welcome to the show! :tank:

Back