• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Two Perlick 525SS faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazydave

Reaction score
__SOLD__

I'm piecing together parts to upgrade my kegerator from four taps to eight and bought these for $40 a piece plus shipping. However, the day after buying them I found some used ones with shanks, tailpieces, etc. for less and bought those also.
Since I'm unemployed, I have to save every penny I can on this thing!

So I'm putting these brand new unused ones back up for sale to recoup that cash to put towards the rest of the parts I need.

These 525SS faucets are getting rather hard to come by these days! And if you're anything like me, I hate having mis-matched faucets!

I'm asking $40 a piece for them, same as I paid. However, I'll spare you the shipping and just throw them in a flat rate box.
I would prefer to keep them together and put them in one box, if possible.

Perlick525ss1.jpg

Perlick525ss2.jpg

Perlick525ss3.jpg

Back