Sink to Cam Lock adapter ???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steveoatley

someone has to fail, so the rest of you look good
Reaction score
Hey HBT

I am looking to mount a 1/2 Cam Lock adapter on to my sink faucet

Threads don't match - is there some kind of adapter?

Thanks in advance

CAMP12F12.jpg

sink.jpg

I haven't seen anything that goes from Sink directly to 1/2" NPT readily available but you could go with a Sink to Garden hose adapter then a Garden Hose to 1/2" NPT adapter which you could then thread the Cam Lock onto.

I know Lowes has the 3/4" (Garden Hose) to 1/2" NPT, I bought one 2 days ago.

Nope, not it.

I already have ALL my hoses with this fitting.

So i want to Mount the Type A fitting directly to my faucet.
So that all my hoses can now be connected to my faucet.

CAMC12M12.jpg

That's exactly what they've been trying to tell you how to do!

Step 1) Mount the sink to garden hose adapter to your sink. (this gives you a 3/4" threaded fitting)
Step 2) Mount the 3/4" to 1/2" reducer to the garden hose adapter. (this gives you a 1/2" NPT fitting)
Step 3) Mount the Camlock (1/2" NPT fitting) to the reducer (1/2" NPT fitting).

That's the way to do it - there's not a direct sink-to-1/2" NPT fitting available, unless you can find a machine shop willing to custom mill one for you.

@steveoatley,

you should have been more clear, you asked for a solution to attach a camlock to a sink.

you got that in your responses and in detail, but that didn't meet your need because what you were really asking for was a single piece solution instead of using two.

ask for what you want next time and you will get what you need.

don't blame the people who were trying to help because they couldn't read your mind.

good luck!

And it was a great way for you Trollers to start the day
A good reason for me to not come back to HBT
.|..

No body was trolling you. You presented a problem to which multiple people gave a solution. You rejected all solutions out of hand and mass confusion ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back