Clear Crush View

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerzrus

Reaction score
Thought this was a cool view of the milling of the start of my grain bill for tomorrow. It got me thinking a clear bucket would be great for this. So many times I have had to lift off the mill to check what's going on.

Does anyone know where clear bucket or large container is sold?. It has to be 100% clear and large enough (for me at least, to hold about 5lb) of crushed grain.

View attachment IMG_1322.MOV

Thought this was a cool view of the milling of the start of my grain bill for tomorrow. It got me thinking a clear bucket would be great for this. So many times I have had to lift off the mill to check what's going on.

Does anyone know where clear bucket or large container is sold?. It has to be 100% clear and large enough (for me at least, to hold about 5lb) of crushed grain.

restaurant supply stores will have clear 5 gallon buckets.

Can't load your video.

Thanks - I'll check that out.

For some reason the editor left in the part I avoided with a blank black screen. The video starts about 10 seconds in. Seems I have some learning to do.

Back