Questions for Podcast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falkaveli

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents...need your assistance. Myself and a couple other troglodytes have a South Florida-based podcast in which we discuss things from homebrewing to the smog monster.

I have found that some of you are quite hilarious and also homebrew curious/knowledgeable. Along those lines...

1) Can you throw a good homebrewing question at me that you think our listeners would like to hear discussed?

2) Any other random topics or discussion questions that you think would be funny to discuss?

Thanks! :mug:

How much of Hop "X" is needed to get the "Y" aroma and flavor that is in the description?

Are you still a home brewer if you built an automated system (pico brew for example)? Not knocking the machine it is really cool to see some one pulled off a fully automated machine.

1) overcarbonation problems... How can you avoid ruining an otherwise good batch by overcarbing? (yes, this is a problem for me)

1)When is it not a good time to dry hop?

2) 2016 presidential candidates and their favorite beer style

Love it. Keep 'em coming!

Side note...extra points to Teromous for admitting his cat urine obsession. :eek:nestar:

Back