• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Keggle Conversion Mash Tun for Sale - $200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jablestein

Reaction score
For sale in Boulder area.

Keggle Conversion Mash Tun perfect for anyone looking to get into All Grain Brewing. This Mash Tun comes with a Bayou Classic Thermometer for accurate temp readings of the mash, as well as a spigot with on/off valve and bazooka screen for straining the wort through the spigot. Can be used to simply hold mash and water already heated to temp, or can be directly heated on a burner (vent holes have been drilled into the hollow bottom lip to account for pressure build up when being directly heated).

I bought the unit direct from my local Home Brew Shop but have only been able to use it 2-3 times since. Unit is in excellent condition, I just don't have the time for All Grain brewing these days and would like to see it go to someone that can use it. Looking to get $200 for it.

Link to Pics

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back