• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb perlick 425ss faucet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmcogar

Reaction score
The title says it all. I want to buy a perlick 425ss faucet. I have 3 but I need 1 more to finish my project. A shank with the faucet would be an extra bonus! Let me know if you have an extra by posting this thread. Or contact me my email. [email protected]

Hey Kmcogar,
Just curious if you ever found your 425SS. I am in the market for [2] 425SS faucets, but appears that no one is letting go of them anymore.

FWIW, I have [2] 630SS that I would trade, if you're interested in swapping out your existing 425SS. Hell, I'd even buy your 3rd as well.

Cheers,
Brian

I have 5! They are pretty sweet and look great. Two of them of the plastic insides. Which I need to trade out. I put a search alert on eBay so every time a 425ss pops up. I know it. Try it out

FYI, if you gets ones with plastic shafts, be ready to change them out. They are not as good as stainless. They seem to leak

Thanks for the feedback. I have found a few 425s with the plastic spout and guts online (ebay and other places), but it gets a little pricey to buy the stainless repair kits and change them out (and I am assuming they can be changed out?).

I'll have to keep looking and see what makes sense. Thanks again...

I am in the process of changing out my faucets for 650ss faucets. I will have some 425ss and ventmatics that I can sell in the future. Let me know if you are interested, and what price you are willing to pay including shipping.

Hey gnef,
Just saw your post and I'd definitely be interested in [1] 425SS fuacet (possibly 2). What are you looking to get for them? My research shows they're selling for about $45/each shipped, which I would be willing to do.

PM me if your ready to make your swap out...

Cheers,
Brian

I am in the process of changing out my faucets for 650ss faucets. I will have some 425ss and ventmatics that I can sell in the future. Let me know if you are interested, and what price you are willing to pay including shipping.

Back