Show us/me your Brew Non-Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djonesax

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been starting my plan to build a brew stand and have been sketching and creating my parts list. I have seen many great examples on this forum. I am not ready to go full-board on the stand but want to at-least add the pumps and continue to use my turkey fryers until I get to the stand later.

I was just curious to see what types of hybrid approaches some of you have taken to house your pumps, switches, and flow control, when not mounted to a proper stand. I'm looking to make something portable that I wont sink a lot of money into since I will be replacing it a year or so from now when I build the stand and mount everything.

Thanks,

David

I built a little pump tower from scrap iron for my pump and switch. But I am thinking of moving the pump back to the burner stand to free up the floor space this occupies. I guess when I do, the tower will have started life as scrap iron and in the end it will return to that status.:mug:

Pump Tower.jpg

Nice, I like how it holds a brew day drink too. It always feels good to find a use for scrap other than the garbage can. I'm a woodworker by hobby and have a hard time tossing even the smallest pieces. "This could be an edge band" or "I could turn this into a knob on the lathe".

David

Back