new guy from Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENandSON

Reaction score
Hey every one, my name is Alex and I have just found the amazing bonding qualities of home brewing beer with my father. We just had tasting day on Sunday from our 2nd and 3rd 5 gallon batches. In our opinion they are pretty damn good. We used the brewers best kits to make them and then made labels. We will be giving 3 packs of Green and Son Brewing beers for christmas! Sorry to be long winded but I just wanted to introduce myself and show you our labels. Any feed back you have would be great. I look forward to reading and learning from you guys that are far more experienced then us.

View attachment 1418765679789.jpg

Off the top if my head, I can think if a couple in Marietta. Mine meets more ITP in the Decatur/little5 area. I'm in Dunwoody so I don't get there as often as I would like. I'd do a google search for clubs in Atlanta and see what pops up. Maybe others here can name one in Roswell/alpharetta area.

"South Atlanta Homebrewers"............As stated, South Side of town, we have members from Griffin, Stockbridge, McDonough, Hampton, Fayetteville, etc....

Good Day,
New member, I have not started brewing yet, but been in Jonesboro, and presently Stockbridge since 1994, My daughters played soccer close to you at the fields by the golfing community. Glad to know southside brewers are around if needed.

Regards,

Back