Reppin' Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryandtrevor

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Aaron and I have a brewing problem.....I think its leading to a drinking problem. problem being all my friends are drinking all my beer! its been 2 days since I last brewed and I'm getting the shakes pretty bad. I'm out of carboys and fermentation buckets and the LHBS is closed Sunday. :( I did a BIAB last time and I think its basically the free base of brewing because I need another fix like RIGHT NOW! anyway, thanks for listening.

Like Yooper said, just gotta brew more. Maybe make your buddies help out with the cleaning and bottling. Hahaha. Welcome to the obsession.

Looks like you're not too far from where I grew up. I spent a good part of my life in Hillsdale.

Welcome. I live south of Jackson. There is a Homebrew club in Jackson called the Prison City Brewers. You can Facebook it. They meet about once a month to share beer. Could see you there.

Back