Round 5 is in motion! Here is the list of participants:
#1 - InityBrew
#2 - Cathedral
#3 - milliser
#4 - beermeduffman
#5 - two_hearted
#6 - NormPeterson
#7 - lilrokz06
#8 - RedOktoberfest
#9 - Val214
#10 - DrPhunk
#11 - G-love
#12 - Canti4341 (Newbie)
#13 - SavoryChef
#14 - bcros80
#15 - absoluthamm
#16 - aeviaanah
#17 - psycotte (newbie)
#18 - pmcint01
#19 - johhnyhitch1
#20 - mikeysab
#21 - pluchar
#22 - talldan
It's time for Round 5!!! Pay close attention to the rules Please. I made a deal with two members that if they became supporting members I'd hold them a spot. They both followed through. SO, for going the extra mile I let each of them pick a style that they wanted to be part of the swap.
Please read below for the entry rules:
Here are the rules for this round:
- Total volume minimum is 160 oz.
- you MUST include 40 oz. in ANY style IPA (Pluchar's Choice)
- you MUST include 40 oz. in Belgian/French style BJCP Category 16 (TallDan's Choice)
The remaining 80 oz. can be whatever you want to send.
- MUST BE BEER YOUR RECIPIENT CANNOT GET IN THEIR STATE!!! Use www.Seekabrew.com
to know what is in their state (if seekabrew is incorrect, tough tootsies). The more local, the better!
- You are to ship your box BY November 1
(I will have you your address by Oct. 18). That is two weeks to buy and ship.
- 100 post minimum to be eligible.
NEW MEMBER CLAUSE:
- I will allow 3 exemptions to this so as to allow some newer members entry. However, if you are one of the 3 under the 100 post minimum you will be expected to ship first. The member with your address will not ship until we have word that your package has landed safely. (If you are shipping to someone with over 100 posts you will ship as soon as you have your package ready, like normal)
The rest of the details:
When you post that you are in, PM me your address. That's it.
I will cap this at 20 participants or whatever we have on Friday morning (Oct. 18), whichever we hit first. Once I have a list of all participants I will then randomly select who ships beer to who. You won't necessarily be shipping to the person that is shipping to you. If two participants happen to be in the same area, ill adjust it to change that.
Once I have my list of who ships where, ill pm each person the address. Keep this secret, it'll make it more fun! You will then be expected to ship your beer, abiding by the rules above. Please pm me your tracking number when shipped. We will all post our awesome hauls when received and enjoy!
Also, don't forget to leave iTrader feedback.
The forum is not responsible for anyone that abuses this swap-o-rama, we all take equal risk in participating.
Let me know if you have any questions.