Greetings From Richmond Hill Ga

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well at least thats where the Army has me currently. I am a Newby that was bit by the bug, and now have the flu. I started out as a Mr. Beer Kit guy, and after one batch, I jumped into All grain with some help of course. I have brewed four batches since then with a turkey fryer, an igloo, and some plastic jugs. Now I have a plan for a whole brew stand set up, 6 kegs for the kegerator, and an itch that i can't scratch because Im no where near my brewing gear. So I have been living vicariously through HBT for the past few months. Happy brewing Y'all. Did I mention that Im from South Texas?

I first started brewing when assigned to Hunter Army Airfield 20 yrs ago. We used to go watch the Sand Gnats and I'd carry a small jub of home brew with me. :) After a long hiatus, I am getting back into the hobby.

Cyclman,

It hasn't, and has only fueled the fire. Just passing the time to get back and set the whole thing up.

Brewbama,

Thanks for your service. Hope that you are getting some brewing done.

Well started building. So far so good. More pictures to come. I have most of the stand built.

ForumRunner_20131217_152125.png

ForumRunner_20131217_152223.png

ForumRunner_20131217_152254.png

ForumRunner_20131217_152324.jpg

Back