Planktown Brewing? - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West Homebrew Forum > Planktown Brewing?

Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
Beernip
Recipes 

Jan 2009
Oregon.. Go Beavs!
Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts

I've always sat at the bar but never had a problem getting a beer. Wish they would rotate their tap selection a little more often.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #22
dog_gone
Recipes 

Oct 2012
Eugene, Oregon
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malador View Post
How long did it take you to get a beer? We went by last night and sat at a table for twenty minutes and couldn't get anyone to take our order. We ended up just leaving.
Sorry, I missed this when you posted. We sat at the bar; both the male and female were pleasant and, for the most part, attentive. They did get a little busy and service wasn't perfect. Nevertheless, I was still satisfied with the service received.

The place is still fairly young and they still need to work a few kinks out. That being said, both the food and drinks we ordered were good enough for now; the burger was delicious. I'll definitely be giving them another try.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #23
dog_gone
Recipes 

Oct 2012
Eugene, Oregon
Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

Okay, they've started filling cornies.

It sounded as if they hadn't done many fills as of last week, as their process seemed somewhat, um... flexible. I think the bartender said it would be $64 per fill, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure whether you can get cornies of everything on their menu, or just a few brews.