• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Older Superior Kererator Big

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
Okay. So i've got this older Superior Kegerator that has a lot of potential. However, It does not currently work:( I believe after running some tests that the compressor is bad. This would mean the landfill in most cases, but I believe this one still has potential.

Here's why:

1) It's big. There is enough room inside for 4 corny kegs with room to spare above for connectors and behind for the catch can and a small CO2 bottle if desired. There is a hole drilled in the side for an external CO2 bottle as well.
2) It's built solid. Nice solid stainless rails on top. Nice drip tray. Key lock on door.
3) It has a built in tower cooler. Pretty cool. If you look at the picture of the inside of the tower, you will see a cooler hose that provides the cool air. You can also see the thermostat wire that measures the beer temp right as it enters the shank in the tower.
4) Nice Bastian Blessing Co regulator.

I know it is a stretch that someone would want this, but I would rather see someone have it versus going to the dump. Make me a offer and come get it at my house in Ohio. More pictures available if needed.

If it does not sell, I'll strip it for parts and then scrap.

Thanks

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

Latest posts

Back