wood gravity brew sculpture plans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
I just built a deck, so i have nearly all the materials i would need. Just curious if anyone has any wooden brew sculpture plans i could take a look at. My mt is a cooler and hlt and kettle are kettles.

Thanks in advance

Here's my set up
56991155425159639670.jpg

Sorry....just realized you asked for plans.
Kinda varies on your burner and kettle heights though....especially when it's all gravity feed

Here was the project I was working on last summer. I built it for 3 blichmann floor burners with 3 blichmann boilermakers (10gal.). Used some dark stain with sealer and just plain 2x4's for the whole thing. Currently I just do brew-in-a-bag brews with my single burner/pot but I built it with the future in mind haha.

BTW first post so I hope the image works ok

Brewstand.jpg

IMG_20120126_223219.jpg

I had a three tier and chopped it down to a two tier. Rather than having the HLT up high, I found it easier and faster just to move a few gallons of sparge water with a one gallon pitcher. I felt silly putting this water up high so it could sowly drain down to the mash tun, when just a scoop, scoop done...poor mans pump I like to say

I had a three tier and chopped it down to a two tier. Rather than having the HLT up high, I found it easier and faster just to move a few gallons of sparge water with a one gallon pitcher. I felt silly putting this water up high so it could sowly drain down to the mash tun, when just a scoop, scoop done...poor mans pump I like to say

I agree.....except that I fly sparge......so just dumping a pitcher at a time isn't really the same. That and I use my HLT to flush out my counterflow with boiling water before use as well. So it is multi functional

Back