Hello and Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csdunham

Reaction score
I've been a member since october of 2011 but this is my first post. I just popped open the first bottle of my first homebrew and not only was it "not bad" (which was all I was hoping for) but it was actually really good despite some mistakes I made.

Anyway I just wanted to thank everybody for sharing their knowledge on this forum because every question I could possibly think of has already been answered in detail by several people. My second batch is currently fermenting and after two extract batches I'm ready to switch to all-grain. I'm officially hooked!

Congrats on two major things, first for making a great beer right out of the chute, and second, for magnificent use of the search feature!! :D

Some will tell you going all grain after 2 batches is too soon, I say go for it!

I have never brewed an extract batch, started all-grain and never looked back, no regrets here!

Back