Looking for West Coast Beers, Michigan Beers to trade (Founders, Bells, Shorts) - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking for West Coast Beers, Michigan Beers to trade (Founders, Bells, Shorts)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
TCJosh
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)



Hello,

I'm looking to try some of the better West Coast beers from Deschutes, Russian River, something I haven't heard of? I have access to almost anything sold in Michigan, aside from the super rare. If you're interested, please let me know and we can work something out! email me- [email protected] Thanks!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
Trophy_Brew21
Recipes 
 
Jan 2012
Topeka, KS
Posts: 150
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


I have a really good access to west coast beers, I live in montana. I can get my hands on alot of the Deschutes, Bridgeport, etc. Let me know what you are looking for.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
TCJosh
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)


I'm most interested in The Abyss, but I'm not sure how seasonal it is there. I would really be open to trying a good mix 6 pack of things well loved out there. I'm not so concerned with super famous beers. Would be interested in stuff I've never heard of, but if The Abyss is there, I'd love that. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade, I see on another thread you're interested in Bell's Best Brown, I can get that no problem.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
Trophy_Brew21
Recipes 
 
Jan 2012
Topeka, KS
Posts: 150
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by TCJosh View Post
I'm most interested in The Abyss, but I'm not sure how seasonal it is there. I would really be open to trying a good mix 6 pack of things well loved out there. I'm not so concerned with super famous beers. Would be interested in stuff I've never heard of, but if The Abyss is there, I'd love that. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade, I see on another thread you're interested in Bell's Best Brown, I can get that no problem.
Im not 100% sure on the Abyss, but i can sure check into it. I know for sure I can get the Jubelale and Black Butte, but i can check into it, and some montana beers too, along with some other west coast beers, let me know what other breweries you are into, and I can do some checking into it, and let you know. And yes, i would love to get my hands on some bells best brown!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
TCJosh
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy_Brew21 View Post
Im not 100% sure on the Abyss, but i can sure check into it. I know for sure I can get the Jubelale and Black Butte, but i can check into it, and some montana beers too, along with some other west coast beers, let me know what other breweries you are into, and I can do some checking into it, and let you know. And yes, i would love to get my hands on some bells best brown!
Shoot me an email [email protected]. And we can work this out!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
nilswhite
Recipes 
 
Dec 2010
Los Angeles, California
Posts: 56
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Do you have access to Three Floyds?

Want to trade a six-pack of HopSlam for a PLiny and some other West Coast IPAs?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #7
TCJosh
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)


Quote:
Originally Posted by nilswhite View Post
Do you have access to Three Floyds?

Want to trade a six-pack of HopSlam for a PLiny and some other West Coast IPAs?
We can't get three Floyds here in Northern Michigan, unfortunately. I'd be interested in that trade. Shoot me an email and we can work something out.

[email protected]

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #8
H-ost
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Bellevue, WA
Posts: 1,746
iTrader: (0)
Liked 72 Times on 53 Posts


I have a good craft beer store near me plus a few micro breweries around that I can get cheap growlers from, do those ship well? I think I could make it work. I will look for the Abyss but you should PM me a list of some you are looking for.

I have never tried to do any trading for special brews so I have no idea what I would want in return but I would love to try anything I haven't seen over here.

I did just start getting into Hale's Ales they are pretty darn delicious, I really like their nut brown. Many of their beers are bottle conditioned.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #9
HopNotch
Recipes 
 
Jan 2012
Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

I have a few abyss that I would be willing to trade for Hopslam, CBS, KBS. Also, I have an in with my local brew shop. Apparently I'll have some sucabas up for trade soon as well.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #10
BrewerJack
TechnoBrewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
BrewerJack's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 164
iTrader: (2)
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts


Im in Southern Cali,so anything you want from here, let me know.
__________________
If I can drink my stout with a spoon, great! If I actually have to finish with a bit of chewing, perfect!

My BrewPi fermentation controller.

How I did it

Primary: Codename: Duchess Belgian Tripel
Secondary: Nothing

Bottled: Pugsley's Bourbon Vanilla Imperial Porter
Kegged XXXMas Cyser (Bulk Aging, Currently 19.1%) , Mari's Dog Slobber Brown Ale
On Tap: Mari's Dog Slobber Brown Ale, Head Sitter SMaSH IPA

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to trade our east coast beer for west coast beers oldschool Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 10 07-06-2013 11:09 PM
need soem SURLY on the west coast. lets trade what are you looking for from cali keithturbo Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 7 06-21-2011 04:40 AM
Looking to swap your Surly beers for my West Coast beers heywolfie1015 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 8 06-15-2011 07:45 PM
WTT Bells Expedition Stout to East/West Coast abp02 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 0 02-02-2011 12:13 AM
Anyone on the west coast or midwest interested in a trade? BrookdaleBrew Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 3 12-07-2010 09:45 PM


Forum Jump