What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A belly full of my house special Korean stir fry and another Coconut Brown. Still thinkin possible barleywine dessert.

1389073901462.jpg

My Old Keezer ate a bullet, been living with kegs scattered between two fridges and using a single picnic tap for a month (totally sucked), but tonight I got my new keezer up and running and finally at temperature and have been working my way through six taps.

American Wheat, Centennial SMaSH, Citra Bomb IPA, ESB, a Dark and finally a triple chocolate double imperial stout...which is definitely gonna take me down soon.

Pours are freaky good. It's an excellent start!

Cheers! (Long Live The New Keezer! :rockin: )

Coff. Not gonna help since I can't sleep. Flocc.

Having a good glass or two of Hoyne Brewing Co's Devils Dream IPA. Tasty stuff! Victoria, BC... Canada ... You do good!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Home Brew mobile app

Another Coff. Just got the fire goin'.

Have to change the FIL's brakes today in my garage. Gonna be cold, but obviously not as cold as it is outside. It's cold as flocc.

Coffee. Finally warming up and I know the cold here does not compare to what some of you are experiencing. I still am having some sympathy for Louis Blacks joke about knowing how its cold outside when you are incapable of completing a thought in your head. "You know, I really ought to ... F*** its cold!"

Another Coff. Just got the fire goin'.

Have to change the FIL's brakes today in my garage. Gonna be cold, but obviously not as cold as it is outside. It's cold as flocc.

I heard they do that at service stations now. You can even sit in a warm clean waiting room and drink their coffee while they work.

For the cost equivalent to about 100 gallons of home brew though :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

I heard they do that at service stations now. You can even sit in a warm clean-ish waiting room and drink their "coffee" while they work.

FTFY. Then again I guess that all depends on where you go.

I heard they do that at service stations now. You can even sit in a warm clean waiting room and drink their coffee while they work.

You're right. Problem is, he's unemployed and we have to give him money sometimes. So, I have no problem helping him out.

The cold stinks, though.

You're right. Problem is, he's unemployed and we have to give him money sometimes. So, I have no problem helping him out.

The cold stinks, though.

Ah, the joys of family... I was just breaking your chops and drinking a hot cup of coffee while thinking about working on brakes in a garage. You're a good man Charlie Brown!

Years ago we could do almost any work needed on a car but today, brake jobs and oil changes are what I'm confined to. I open the hood of these newer cars and have trouble finding the engine.

Pot of Earl Grey. After a warming bomber of barleywine last night turned the heat waaay down on the way to bed. We woke up freezing, needless to say.

Yup. I was stuck at Ford plant #1 in Cleveland when that storm hit. Our line (4.9L I six) was the last to get sent home. Took me 2.5 hours to get home in Elyria to a very pregnant wife. The windows were rattling & had to tie the doors shut. It was like the Excorcist. Poor thing was scarred shizzless,hiding behind the couch for fear of glass,etc flying about. I saw cars & semis buried in the deep snow where rt 17 passes Hopkins airport. Had to take the long way home down rt 237.

Lavender No. 3 Organic Raw Kombucha. Nomnomnom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

So damn cold. Done with the brake job.

This tastes so much better after skipping lunch and freezing my arse off. Tastes like heaven.
View attachment 170749

2 mugs of coffee,then some hot chocolate. Too cold to fix the broken alternator belt on the Probe. -9F cold with wind chill. Listenin' to old blues instead.

I was only a young buck for that one also. I remember it well though, because a giant foot wide limb fell and crushed the front of our home. Fun for me as a kid, but my parents were bummed :)

Time for another brew or two. I haven't gone two-consecutive days without drinking a beer since April of 2013. :D Crap.

Youngin'!
Have you even moved out of mommy and daddy's house yet. :p

Haha im not that young, I already have a house with the GF good sir.

Im gonna be celebrating tonight. I ordered 3726 from AIH over a month ago and finally got it today. They kept saying it wasnt in stock and they would get it soon so I figured I would get a very old packet but I guess they had to wait on Wyeast to make it as it is dated 12/16/2013 :D very excited to finally have it and its fresh!

I'm never drinking Night Train during the day again. I have a ridiculous buzz right now. I'm about to enable spell-check on my e-mail.

Back