Menards turkey fryer on sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowjeep

Reaction score
My gf is picking me up one for a bday present as we speak. 30qt pot with spigot, 45,000btu burner, and square stand. All for $47, not too bad of a deal.

Once I get a couple propane tanks, my all grain setup should be complete. The keggle and 15 gallon cooler mashtun are being constructed. Parents are bringing down another burner when they come down for thanksgiving. Just have to build a couple wooden stands to get started. I will try to post a pic when the setup is complete. I am more of a McManus/Temporary Measures style of carpenter so I am sure it will be quite an experience to brew with my setup.

If you don't need a turkey fryer for the holidays, you may be able to pick on up much cheaper after Thanksgiving. From what I see, most places want to get rid if the fryers after turkey season is over.

The one from Menards appears to have a shut-off timer on it. May be more of an inconvenience.

Back