Hello From MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartsbrew01

Reaction score
Been enjying brews for a few years thanks to my brother in law and finally started on my own after X-mas. I absolutely love it. I would like to find a local club in my area to get involved in if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Michiganders please chime in.

I think I like this place!!!:mug:

Welcome, from one Michigander to another. I'm in the Detroit area, so I only know about the clubs and shops in this area. I did a quick google search and came up with a list of MI brew clubs.

Also, we have the Michigan Mashers group here on HBT, so please join us. If there's anything going on in terms of clubs or events around MI, it's usually going to be posted there.

Cheers! :mug:

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

Thanks for the list of clubs looks like they are a bit light in my area.

I have spent countless hours reading stickies and have found a lot of good info for the beginner.

Greets! You are a stone's throw from Michigan Brewing Company and Things Beer. I would not be surprised to see a club near there. You should start one. I have a friend who brews once in a while who lives near Manchester.

Latest posts

Back