Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we have seen the sound FX a dozen times, and it never gets old!

You sir, are incorrect.
Haven't heard it. Don't care to hear it, and TBH
Don't give a flying fcku if it was said or not.
BTW....i've seen pictoral evidence showing that the last PATS TD, the ball did indeed NOT cross the endzone before the knee was down.
(I don't think it matters. Pats offence was on fire, Falcons winded/pooped at that time meaning they would have scored on the next down or two anyways)

Anywho.....i look forward to next season....to watch the SEC....
Least they don't cry about anthems,or.... cry about people crying about them.

Just watched a few of the America's Game specials from the first 3 Pats Super Bowls.

It's eery the parallels that can be drawn between XVIII and LI.

Sorry folks, LII is already decided.

You sir, are incorrect.

Haven't heard it. Don't care to hear it, and TBH

Don't give a flying fcku if it was said or not.

BTW....i've seen pictoral evidence showing that the last PATS TD, the ball did indeed NOT cross the endzone before the knee was down.

(I don't think it matters. Pats offence was on fire, Falcons winded/pooped at that time meaning they would have scored on the next down or two anyways)

Anywho.....i look forward to next season....to watch the SEC....

Least they don't cry about anthems,or.... cry about people crying about them.

(Eyeroll). They've shown that play from 70 different angles... the ball crossed the line. God, so freakin' weak.

Y[...]BTW....i've seen pictoral evidence showing that the last PATS TD, the ball did indeed NOT cross the endzone before the knee was down.[...]

Man up and link the pics.

Football 101: The ball doesn't have to "cross the endzone", it just needs to break the plane at the edge of the goal line.
And it definitely did...

Cheers! (jeeze, this place is wicked pissah infested with loosahs! ;))

Man up and link the pics.

Football 101: The ball doesn't have to "cross the endzone", it just needs to break the plane at the edge of the goal line.
And it definitely did...

Cheers! (jeeze, this place is wicked pissah infested with loosahs! ;))

Obviously down before the plane...

Screenshot_20170210-200008.jpg

Obviously down before the plane...

Seriously? You do realize the NFL office had like 100 cameras on that play and the result was conclusive?

Maybe if you looked where the actual ball is in that picture instead of White's arm...

here_is_the_ball_dumbass.jpg

Please don't reproduce :drunk:

Watch this video on Youtube... Axj4FVhkoL8

Okay so what I'm saying for all you "educated" folks is that this all is rigged and predetermined. That"comeback" was impossible. Brady and what's his ass talking on the bench knew the outcome when they got caught spilling the beans on the mic. The off field games have eclipsed the actual sport. This is all pure entertainment designed to make money. Step back and think about it man.

You make it sound like the NFL has never blown a big call. ;)

You're thinking of Green Bay and Seattle games ;)

And someone's tinfoil hat is wayyyy too tight.
It's clearly cutting off circulation....

[ps] What nobody has offered yet: the whole game plan was Belichick's brilliant conception of Football Rope-A-Dope.
Let ATL score at will to keep their D on the field forever 'til they were gassed, then tromp on the Go pedal.
Admittedly, they did cut it a bit tight, but still, it's novel. And they won :D

Like i said before...knee is clearly down before ball broke the white.
It was a blown call and if you deny that, then you are just plain fvcking stupid or fanboy blind.
ALSO, i said that it didn't matter because they (the Pats) would have scored on the next down or two anyways.
I knew people from New England couldn't drive worth a sheet but apparently they are just complete *****enozzles too.
Now try to remember that i don't root for any NFL teams before you do the feeble New England troll of saying "looser"
It makes you appear stupid.(which probably isn't just appearance)

For those who only saw the stupid ass picture on Facebook with a circle around White's bicep and decided "yep, fix is in!" without, you know, doing 30 seconds of research to confirm or refute that finding, I present CBS sports' article that includes Dean Blandino's explanation of the call and the official review videos, complete with pretty yellow lines to illustrate exactly when the ball broke the plane and exactly how much air was still beneath White's knees (hint, there was plenty)
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbss...uper-bowl-ending-td-here-are-the-results/amp/

If not for retarded coaching/playcalling the pats would've lost their last four SB's. People would be talking about how the game has passed Belichick by and how Brady's old or needs a new system to be successful. But the other team didn't run it so we're here.
Not sure about 4, but absolutely they never should've won last two. Makes you wonder what the narrative would be if they lost those two. I'd not expect that suddenly B&B are old or lost it, they did get there too and would both be close losses, but this overkill goat stuff..... Not so much dominance as folks like to speak about.
Hats off to the Pats amazing comeback this year, (and prep for both games, they were ready for Wilson's pass) can't take that away.

Surprised the see the Falcons fired their defensive coordinator after that game. They played lights-out in the first half - just got gassed in the second half and couldn't keep up. Who could, for 99 damn plays (counting those negated for penalty - the defense still played those 6 plays!). If anything, the Falcons should be looking at their conditioning staff...

My nominee for Moronic HBT Post Of The Year :smack::smack::smack:

Like i said before...knee is clearly down before ball broke the white.
It was a blown call and if you deny that, then you are just plain fvcking stupid or fanboy blind.
ALSO, i said that it didn't matter because they (the Pats) would have scored on the next down or two anyways.
I knew people from New England couldn't drive worth a sheet but apparently they are just complete *****enozzles too.
Now try to remember that i don't root for any NFL teams before you do the feeble New England troll of saying "looser"
It makes you appear stupid.(which probably isn't just appearance)

And what's with the dude claiming this stuff is rigged? This is the NFL, not the WWF. Sure, you can put on a bunch of stage combat that looks cool but maintains a story line. But you just cannot reliably make plays like Julio Jones did (athletic freak that dude, I'm glad I finally got the chance to really see him work), and you can absolutely not choreograph crap like that Edleman catch...

Folks claiming this game can be rigged in that manner, much less claiming it IS rigged in that manner, and just going full retard

Brady could play lefty next year. OR... maybe the Pats only get to put ten men on the field.

Ooooo. Belichick is locked in a soundproof room until the 4th quarter! That might make it more fair!

I loved it when Bird would get so bored with dominating the NBA that he'd only shoot left handed...

He was one of the biggest badazzes ever to play a sport. I love all of the old Bird trash-talking stories. (And that has nothing to do with him being a Celtic or on a "hometown team")

"I'm going to hit the game winning shot from right here"

He was one of the biggest badazzes ever to play a sport. I love all of the old Bird trash-talking stories. (And that has nothing to do with him being a Celtic or on a "hometown team")

"I'm going to hit the game winning shot from right here"

My favorite was when KC Jones called timeout a split second before he hit what would've been a game winning shot. In the timeout he said to pass it to him in the same spot. He hit the shot at the buzzer in the same damn spot. That was hasn't been shown as much (mostly because Xman's reaction to the one you mentioned is so priceless)

Back