The continuous movie quote thread - Page 6 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The continuous movie quote thread

Old 05-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #51
Ceedubya
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Helena, MT
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to
have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and
sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Old 05-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #52
llazy_llama
Recipes 

Jan 2009
Rapid City, South Dakota
Liked 90 Times on 28 Posts

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

Old 05-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #53
Ceedubya
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Helena, MT

Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Thorny: [referring to Farva] Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: [after a pause] Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Mac: [in a silly voice] Evil shenanigans!

Old 05-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #54
SchizoFilly
Recipes 

Mar 2009
Burleson, TX
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Old 05-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #55
eschatz

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Terre Haute, IN
Liked 35 Times on 19 Posts

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the feck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok?

What's tappening? :D

Old 05-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #56
eschatz

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Terre Haute, IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoFilly View Post
: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Despite my attorney's racial handicap....

Old 05-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #57
SchizoFilly
Recipes 

Mar 2009
Burleson, TX
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?

Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #58
eschatz

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Terre Haute, IN

So am I to understand that you men completed your training on your own?

That's the fact, Jack!

Old 05-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #59
Ceedubya
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Helena, MT

I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!

Old 05-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #60
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Goooood Morning Vietnam!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong